Wi-Fi Network Eduoram
International Wi-Fi Network Eduoram, Primary School Sokolovká, Mnichovo Hradiště
The project Eduroam connects thousands of wi-fi networks around the world. A user has just one account in his/her home domain. Through-out this account the user has permission to use other wi-fi networks from the project.
The primary school Sokolovská, Mnichovo Hradiště has been joined in the project since September 2019.
To create a new profile pupils and employers of the school have to contact the network administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to connect:
- Android: an application eduroam CAT from Google Play
- Windows: a programme eduroam CAT
- Apple: a direct wi-fi connection
- The network administrator of your home domain provides the instructions on how to connect to the network.
- A login usually is the same as an email address from users´ home organization (for example email@example.com).
- If a device is in reach of any members of the eduroam wi-fi network, it is automatically connected.
- If an account is not verified in its home domain, the connection does not work.
- The network administrators check users´ attempts to log in, convey the customers´ complaints, and can block the accounts.
- Follow the school rules and regulations. Keep your password private. A user has full responsibility for his/her Eduroam´s account.